Saturday, September 27, 2008

Roloff Farm Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Roloff Farm today. The Roloff's have their own show, Little People Big World, that is on TLC. We went last year and actually made iton an episode!! The family is really nice and friendly.


This is a puppy that the kids played with while we were waiting to get in.

Matt Roloff (my favorite)


Their house.

The Grandpa in western town.



Sean with a skunk!!

Travis with their dog Rocky.


Molly... their daughter.







Alli and Lucy. (best friends)

Kasey and Bubba (best friends)



5 comments:

NW Harbert's said...

Looks like a good time. You should introduce us to them, my friends would be way jealous. Haha

Tammy said...

Hi-I found your blog sort of by accident because I happened to google the Roloffs this evening (since we're planning on going there again this year.)

You all got some great pictures there! And how cool that you got to be an episode before!

Our family was there in 2006, and we did get a few pictures...I especially thought the grandfather was so nice- he chatted with us for quite awhile.
I blogged about it then, and it's in my archives.

Anyway, you have such a sweet family...please feel free to stop by my blog anytime.

Blessings,
~Tammy (Lattes and Lollipops)

Cami Severson said...

Cute blog, Robie! I didn't know that you had one. I still want to get out to the Roloff farm one year. Looks like fun, your kids are SO cute.

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Robie! I didn't even know you had a blog. I love it! Your kids are all darling, of course. By the way, I love Zions. I went there all the time growing up, so I loved your pictures. Glad you have a blog! I'll put your link on mine. Season

Missy said...

Love your blog! And your family is so cute. I love that show! Always have wanted to visit their farm but now that i'm seven hours away it makes it a bit difficult:)